The landmark Old Northern Inn on pristine Priest Lake in the heart of the Selkirk Mountains was built in 1900 as a hotel to attract travelers on the Great Northern Railroad. The oldest structure on the lake, in 1993 it was beautifully restored into a B&B with 4412 sq ft of living space, including 6 guest rooms with private baths, a manager's suite, fully equipped kitchen, dining room and parlor, all furnished with period antiques. There are fabulous views from the original upstairs porch and expansive deck, which together provide seating for 30 people. The full acre property slopes down through woods to 140 ft of lakefront. There is state land on one side, and a dock that accommodates 6 boats. Last sold in 2003, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.